The ADL5531 series IF Gain Block operating from 20 to 500MHz. Broadband fixed-gain linear amplifier that operates at frequencies up to 500MHz. The ADL5531 provides a gain of 20dB, which is stable over frequency, temperature, power supply and from device to device. This amplifier is single-ended and internally matched to 50R. Only input/output AC coupling capacitors, power supply decoupling capacitors and external inductors are required for operation.
• Input/output internally matched to 50R
• Integrated bias control circuit
• 41dBm at 70MHz Output IP3
• 39dBm at 190MHz Output IP3
• 20.6dB at 190MHz Output 1dB compression