The MAX5414EUD+ is a dual, 256-tap, low-drift digital potentiometer in 14 pin TSSOP package. The device provides glitchless switching between resistor taps as well as a convenient power-on reset (POR) that sets the wiper to the midscale position at power-up. It is a linear taper with two 3-terminal digital potentiometer which consists of a fixed resistor with a wiper contact that is digitally controlled through a 3-wire serial interface. This device is ideal for applications requiring digitally controlled resistors, adjustable voltage reference, impedance matching, LCD screen adjustment, programmable gain amplifiers and volume control.
• Supply voltage range is 2.7V to 5.5V
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
• Single supply voltage operation
• End to end resistance is 50Kohm at ±25% tolerance and temperature coefficient is 35ppm/°C
• Ratiometric resistance temperature coefficient is 5ppm/°C
• Ultra-low supply current of 0.1µA