регуляторы напряжения импульсные
The MAX736CPD+ is a -12V inverting current mode PWM regulator in 14 pin DIP package. This inverting, switch mode regulator with an internal power MOSFET employ a high-performance, current mode, pulse width modulation control scheme to provide tight output voltage regulation and low noise. The fixed frequency oscillator is factory trimmed to 165KHz allowing easy noise filtering. The device is product tested in actual application circuit and output accuracy at ±5% over all specified conditions of line, load and temperature. It is used in low noise analogue signal processing circuits, LCD bias supplies, power supplies for ECL, board-level DC-DC conversion, battery powered equipment and computer peripherals.
• Input voltage range is 4V to 8.6V
• Operating temperature range from 0°C to 70°C
• Convert positive voltages to negative
• Typical efficiency of 83%
• 165KHz current mode PWM, low noise and jitter
• Undervoltage lockout and soft start protection