DC/DC преобразователи импульсные
кол-во в упаковке: 1, корпус: TDFN10, АБ
The MAX15027ATB+T is a 1.425V to 3.6V input, 1A low-dropout regulator with BIAS input in 10 pin TQFN package. It operates from input voltages as low as 1.425V and deliver up to 1A of continuous output current with a typical dropout voltage of only 75mV. The output voltage is adjustable from 0.5V to VIN and is ±2% accurate over load and line variations. It features a BIAS input of 3V to 5.5V from an always-on power supply. The BIAS input current is reduced down to less than 2µA during shutdown. This regulator use small, 1µF ceramic input capacitors and 4.7µF ceramic output capacitors to deliver 1A output current. High bandwidth provides excellent transient response and limits output voltage deviation to 15mV for a 500mA load step with only a 4.7µF ceramic output capacitor and the voltage deviations can be reduced further by increasing the output capacitor. This device offers a logic-controlled shutdown input to reduce input current consumption down to less than 5.5µA in standby mode.
• 225mV dropout at 1A output current
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 125°C
• Soft-start to reduce inrush current, short-circuit protection and thermal overload protection
• Operating bias supply current is 60µA and shutdown bias supply current is 1.2µA
• ATE; Automotive (Dead-Man LDO); Base Station; Networking; Optical Modules; Servers; Storage